Carbolastex聽Facade Cream is a high durability damp/waterproofing impregnation.
- Effective protection against driving rain for up to聽15 years before further application
- Cream like consistency suitable for application with a brush or roller in a single application.
- Helps prevent Efflorescence (leaching of salts)
- A non-tacky finish with stain release effect
- Zero VOC鈥檚.
- Once dried the product is clear and preserves the original appearance and character of the substrate.
- Suitable for application in a wide range of temperatures.
- Easily applied by conventional methods.
- Non film-forming, allows water vapor to permeate from the underlying substrate.
Carbolastex聽Facade Cream is suitable for use on most mineral surfaces. It imparts waterproofing properties by being absorbed into the surface and should therefore not be used on highly dense non-porous substrates such as engineering bricks, glazed tiles etc. Any obvious cracks, voids, missing portions of the surface or defective joints must be made good prior to treatment otherwise rain penetration may subsequently occur at these points. Hairline cracks which are stable do not require any form of pretreatment.